Welcome to our website and thank you for choosing Waverley Endoscopy for your procedure.
Waverley Endoscopy is a Private Day Procedure Hospital that has been providing endoscopy services (gastroscopy & colonoscopy) for more than twenty-five years. We have highly experienced and professional staff that are dedicated to making your endoscopy experience as simple, safe and comfortable as possible. Our team of experienced practitioners and registered nurses aim to make your time with us as
comfortable as possible. Patient safety is the highest priority,
with particular concern and attention paid to standards of cleaning and
Waverley Endoscopy is a fully accredited Day Hospital; this means our service standards and policies are regularly audited by an external assessor for compliance with:
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS)
- The Department of Health Victoria
- GESA (Gastroenterological Society of Australia) and
- GENCA (Gastroenterological Nurses College of Australia)
- Infection Control (Australian Standards 4187).
We are fully equipped to cope with medical emergencies.
We conduct day procedures only and there are no overnight stay facilities available.
We understand these procedures may cause you anxiety, so we are keen to provide information to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We are situated on the corner of Blackburn Road and
Savige Avenue, Mt Waverley, Victoria 3149.